SpecDrum have the ability to use various forms of locking mechanisms in order to hold the shaft in place within the pulleys.
KEYLESS LOCKING MECHANISMS
Keyless Locking Mechanisms offer simple installation, increased shaft strength and high torque transmission capacity.
- Standard Designs
- Eliminates the necessity of a keyway
- Extensive bore range: 20mm and upwards
- Performs highly at transmission high torques
- Good resistance to alternating torques
- Operator-friendly installation and disassembly
- Eliminates fretting corrosion
- Includes shrink disks
KEYED LOCKING MECHANISMS
Our Taperlock Bushs are machined to precise tolerances therefore ensuring that they perform to the highest level. They are by far, our most popular means of Keyed Locking Mechanisms used in the manufacturing of our pulleys in both Ireland and China, and are certainly the most successful shaft fixing in the market today, and are available in both metric and imperial sizes. We use high quality machined Weld-On Hubs in tandem with our Taperlock Bushs in order to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
- Easy to install and remove
- Full range in both metric and imperial sizes
- Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts
- Complete short reach range available, for compact lightweight assemblies
- Our Weld-On Hubs have a machine-shouldered outer diameter, thus allowing for easy location
Want to talk to a member of our team?