- Undertake basic mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs of faulty production equipment to a
suitable, sufficient and safe standard.
- Participate in completing preventative maintenance tasks across the sites, in accordance with
- Respond to breakdowns and complete repairs as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor in a
timely manner, taking account of production schedules.
- Assist with completing periodic safety inspections of equipment to identify defects.
- Advise Maintenance Supervisor of any arising issues with completing repairs or materials/parts
- Communicate with production supervisors and keep them updated on progress of maintenance jobs.
- Work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety
training and instruction.
- Servicing of diesel forklifts and vehicles
- Report any concerns regarding employee’s use of plant and equipment.
- Keep Maintenance Supervisor advised of any delays with repairs that may require additional
- Ensure all necessary servicing and maintenance records are maintained as directed by
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Maintenance Supervisor and General
|Qualifications & Experience:
|Previous experience of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs
|Skills, Competencies & Circumstances:
|Effective organisation, planning & time management ability. Ability to demonstrate accuracy & efficiency in work tasks. Good interpersonal & communication skills. Desire to learn and take responsibility. Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with the willingness to work flexible hours.