Paint Prep Operative
· To correctly undertake the work process to prepare component parts for paint production, to the required quality standard in accordance with work instruction provided.
· To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
· To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
· To complete daily paint touch up checks to ensure all machinery is painted correctly as required by the check sheets
· To follow instructions provided by supervisor.
· To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
· To comply with company policies and procedures.
· Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor.
|Qualifications/Attainments||• Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent||• Valid Forklift Truck licence|
|Relevant Experience / Knowledge||• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment|
|Skills and Competencies||• A strong work ethic||• Operational use of Cranes, Air & Hand Tools|