• To prepare goods for despatch according to Pick List issued by supervisor.
• To check customer technical drawing on company server before completing necessary pre-despatch quality checks to ensure pulleys are correct.
• To organise goods onto pallets/stillages, package and ensure correct labelling.
• To arrange stock according to product and customer.
• To ensure stock goods are stored in correct location and are easy accessible.
• To alert supervisor to any stock problems or quality issues with goods.
• To ensure goods are ready for despatch to meet delivery targets.
• To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
• To complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order.
• To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
• To follow instructions provided by supervisor.
• To comply with company policies and procedures.
• Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor
|Qualifications/Attainments||• Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent||• Valid Forklift Truck licence|
|Relevant Experience / Knowledge||• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment • Ability to read technical drawings|
|Skills and Competencies||• A strong work ethic||• Operational use of Cranes, Abrasive Wheels, Air & Hand Tools • Ability to use measuring tools|