Machine Operative Roles Available:
Press Brake Operative [Day/Evening Shift]
Milling Machine Operative [Day Shift]
Shot Blaster Operative [Morning Shift]
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• To correctly operate machine to manufacture component parts for production, to required quality standard in accordance with work instruction provided.
• To read, understand and correctly implement technical drawings.
• To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
• To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
• To complete daily safety checks to ensure machine and work equipment is in good working order and submit all necessary check sheets as required.
• To follow instructions provided by supervisor.
• To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
• To comply with company policies and procedures.
• Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor.
Day Shift Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
Evening Shift Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – midnight
- Friday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
|Qualifications/Attainments||• Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent||• Valid Forklift Truck licence|
|Relevant Experience / Knowledge||• A strong work ethic||• Previous experience of operating work machinery|
|Skills and Competencies||• Ability to read technical drawings • Ability to read and use measuring tools||• Operational use of Cranes, Air & Hand Tools|