Spray Painters – Ongoing
• To prepare component parts for protective coating according to the paint schedule.
• To apply protective coating to the component, to the required quality standard to meet customer requirements.
• To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
• To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
• To complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order and submit all necessary check sheets as required.
• To follow instructions provided by supervisor.
• To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
• To comply with company policies and procedures.
• To be flexible with work hours, depending on production requirements.
• Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor.
|Qualifications/Attainments||• Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent||• Valid Forklift Truck licence|
|Relevant Experience / Knowledge||• Previous spray painting experience, minimum of 1 year • Good knowledge of paint systems and mixing techniques|
|Skills and Competencies||• A strong work ethic||• Operational use of Crane, Air & Hand Tools|