Welders – Pulleys & Conveyors
- To fabricate and weld assembly, to required quality standard, in accordance with engineering technical drawing.
- To read, understand and correctly implement technical drawings.
- To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
- To complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order and submit all necessary check sheets as required.
- To follow instructions provided by supervisor, including the production schedule.
- To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
- To comply with company policies and procedures.
Day Shift Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 4:45pm
- Friday 7:45am – 1:45pm
Evening Shift Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – midnight
- Friday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
|Relevant Experience / Knowledge|
|Skills and Competencies|