Fitter – Ongoing
- To assemble components to required quality standard in accordance with engineering drawings.
- To read, understand and correctly implement engineering drawings.
- To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- To load completed assembly onto vehicle for transport.
- To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
- To complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order and submit all necessary check sheets as required.
- To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
- To follow instructions provided by Production Supervisor.
- To comply with company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor.
Day Shift Shift Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
|Relevant Experience / Knowledge|
|Skills and Competencies|